Mobile Apps are now a part of Innovative business solution which helps to keep in direct communication with the customers. If you think mobile apps are only for large business then you are wrong. More and more small and midsize businesses are following the mobile trend, understanding that an effective mobile strategy involves more than just a mobile-friendly website. Nowadays we can see for all most all categories we can see Apps. Its true that there is an app for everything.
Why a business needs a mobile app?
With the percentage of individuals using internet in Bahrain surging to 98 per cent, the kingdom has been ranked second globally for internet users in a key World Economic Forum report, according to Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA). According to ITU data and the Global Competitiveness Report (2017-2018) that was published at the end of September 2017 by the World Economic Forum, the Kingdom of Bahrain is at the forefront of countries in terms of internet penetration and usage; Bahrain is ranked 1st globally for mobile broadband penetration and 2nd for internet users. There are now well over 2.8 million mobile subscriptions in the Kingdom and penetration sits at over 200%.
So by having a smartphone app for your customers you will have a wider prospect of generating more profit for your business. We will list some advantages of having a mobile app developed for your business.
- Customer communication – Many reports states that an average individual spends at least 1-2 hrs. in his mobile phone, so apps helps you to reach out to your audience with the press of a button thereby helping your products or service to the digital age.
- Increase your visibility– You can increase your presence by offering promotions and discounts in your app and keeping your consumer engaged. Through push notifications you’re getting even closer to a direct interaction, and can easily remind customers about your products and services whenever it makes sense.
- Connect with on-the-go customer – People always seem to be on the go. Going to work, going to the gym, going for dinner. In those cases they may not always have access to a computer, but on the go, they always have their smartphone with them.
- Stand out from Competition – These days’ mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first in your neighborhood to offer a mobile app to your customers.
- Apps are faster than websites – A well-designed mobile app can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers. For this reason, data retrieval happens swiftly in mobile apps. Apps can further save users’ time by storing their preferences, and using them to take proactive actions on users’ behalf.
With the mobile industry thriving like it is at the moment, it would be worthy for every business to invest in mobile app development. If your business is not mobile and not thinking about investing in mobile app development, then you are already behind your competitors. Even if your competitors are not mobile, they soon will be. We AK Information technology provides the best mobile app development in Bahrain, contact us to develop your Business App!!