WhatsApp Marketing is changing the Digital marketing Industry. Having 700mn active users it is now the most widely used social network in many markets, officially overtaking Facebook messenger, with more than 50 billion messages being sent through WhatsApp every single day.
Why WhatsApp Marketing?
- Majority of the population is now using WhatsApp irrespective of their age, country, profiles and socio-economic situation.
- Most of the people now trust a business with whom they can message directly.
- Many studies shows that majority of the whatsApp users are under 50 years of age and if your business is targeting such age group it will be really helpful to reach your right audience.
- WhatsApp is having High Engagement rates.
- WhatsApp is more into Dark social; you know what Dark Social is? It is a term used to describe when people share content through private channels such as email or chat apps like WhatsApp, as opposed to more public networks like Facebook.
- With WhatsApp status function you can share your business updates with all your contacts.
- WhatsApp allows you to communicate with your customer directly and in real time.
- You can send your company brochure, promotions, news, images, videos, audios etc directly to your client.
- Click to WhatsApp messaging buttons are now rolling out in Facebook Ads!! Businesses can now add whatsApp message buttons to their ads running on Facebook that link to their WhatsApp accounts; it allows customers to message to business directly. Brands can only buy click-to-WhatsApp ads by boosting an organic page post and selecting a menu option to add the Click-to-WhatsApp button.
Now many brands are trying WhatsApp Marketing to drive sales, traffic and awareness for their business. Some of those campaigns are getting so viral like – recently Absolut Vodka launched their Limited Edition Absolut Unique bottle collection in Argentina. For the launch they decided to host a very exclusive party. There were only two invitations available to the public. Anyone wanting to win these tickets had to use WhatsApp to contact an imaginary bouncer named Sven and convince him to let them go.
See the Video!!
The campaign generated over 1,000 unique images, videos, and audio messages people created to convince Sven, and built buzz in the community.
WhatsApp Business is now rolling in Bahrain
So you see WhatsApp is going to be more Business friendly in the coming days. If WhatsApp marketing is done efficiently, it can help a lot for your business.
Feel free to contact us at – +973 17210848 or Drop us a mail at – firstname.lastname@example.org