Have a website? Make it interesting and make money
Yes, this is true. But how many of you really remember when you had last visited your own website?
Today in Bahrain, it’s become a trend to have a website for any business; however, people and Companies tend to even forget about it.
Let’s assume, you have a website and so your business is now online. That’s it?
Now that you have spent a lot for the web designing, purchase domain and web hosting, etc, wouldn’t it be great if you can earn some money too?
You can do it by running other’s ads on your website.
For that, YOU NEED
- Visitors to your website
- The content should be good
- The ad should be relevant to the context of the website
Now some might ask, if the ad displayed is of relevance to the context, there might be a chance that the ad will be of a direct competitor.
For that you should look into parallel concepts of your website.
Consider a website of a GYM.
The users visiting the website are certainly interested in going to the Gym or taking up the membership. In such case, displaying ad of another gym doesn’t work in your favour. Hence, use the concept of parallel thinking.
Now since the users might also be looking out for weight loss/weight gain programs, you can show them ads related to healthy recipes, supplements, etc. This way, your ads do not become a direct competition to your business but relevant to your website content.
Now the Ads are offered by Google as well as Yahoo.
Google and Yahoo both follow a PPC (Pay per Click) Model. Yahoo uses Text ads where as Google offers Text/Image ads.
In our experience, we have noticed that people in Bahrain tend to click on the Image ads more than the Text ad or they are completely ignorant to the Text ads.
Implementing this is very simple but if you want to keep competitors away and not displaying their ads on your website then you need to keep a close watch. Start putting Google ads on your website by contacting us
ADVANTAGE OF GOOGLE ADS
- Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new
- There are a variety of ad options that you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit.
- You can run ads on several websites from one AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your YouTube and Blogger accounts
Different types of Google Ads
- Text Ads use Words, either as an Ad Unit (One Offer) or a Link Unit (List of Offers) and come in a variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the box, text and link
- Image ads are Graphic Ads. They come in a variety of sizes. You can choose the option to mix both text and image ads
- Flash Ad
- Video Ad
- Rich Media Ads, which include HTML, Flash or other Interactive features
- Audio Ad
Showing Ads on your website is a great monetization option, but it’s not a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing option.
It may be easy but we understand that you do not have enough time to do this or are not technically sound enough and hence we are here to help. We AKIT are professionals in this.
We Provide services like Social Media Page Management (SMP), Search Engine Optimization (SEO service Bahrain), Website Design Bahrain and Web Development, Email Marketing Service bahrain (Email Broadcast), Google Ads, Domain and Web Hosting, Web Application Development and Social Media Management Bahrain (SMM).
Contact us today, to talk to our expert.