Google Advertising is now considered as a great marketing strategy for small to large business. Do you know what a Google Ad is? Google offers ads on its search engine result page i.e. Google.com with the use of Google Adwords. There are different types of Google Ad format like – Text ads, Display ads, Video ads, Product shopping ad, Call only ads etc.
Usually there are two sections of paid Google ads, one above the “natural” or organic links and one at the bottom of the results page
The google ads are shown in red box and organic results in Green box. The ads look almost identical to the normal search results, with the only difference being the small word “Ad” in green. Google ads will show at the top and bottom of a search results page.
How Google Ads work?
When a consumer searches for a product or service, Google will fetch them with related ads as well as Organic results. Companies or Businesses who wants to show their ads on the top positions of Google ads can bid on keywords that they believe people will use when looking for their type of business. For example a person looking for hotel in Bahrain can bid on keywords like- Hotels in Bahrain, Suits in Bahrain, Four star hotels etc. Depending on how much you bid compared to other similar hotels or business in the area, your ad may show up on the results page when people search for the terms you bid on.
Advantages of using Google Advertising
- Reach your Target Audience easily – Google ads help you to show the ad to a set of targeted audience who are looking for your services. It is the best tool for lead generation. If your campaigns are set up properly, it has the potential to send extremely targeted leads to your website, opt-in form or other online property. By doing so you can expect increase in leads and customers.
- You need to pay only when someone clicks on your ad – Google Advertising uses Pay per Click advertising model. You need to pay only when your ad is clicked for viewing by the consumer. You can set how much amount you are willing to pay for each ad click and can set a daily maximum limit of spending.
- Performance Tracking Ability – With Google AdWords platform you can get the statistics of your campaign like how many people saw your ad, how many click on your ad, and how many take an action once on your website. This helps you to understand how your ad is performing and what effect it has on customers. If your ad is showing lot of clicks but no purchase is done on your website then you must know that you need to edit either the landing page or the ad itself.
- Reach more customers with Gmail ads too – One of the most used marketing strategies in every business is email marketing, which is why Gmail ads can be helpful as well. In September 2015, Google integrated native Gmail ads with Google AdWords and made it available to all advertisers, which means you can reach more prospects through their Gmail inbox. Since Gmail ads generally cost much less than search ads, if you have a small budget, then you can try Gmail ads as well.
- Re-marketing on Display network – Re-marketing helps you to reach people who have visited your website or used your app. Previous visitors or users can see your ads as they browse websites that are part of the Google Display Network, or as they search for terms related to your products or services on Google. It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website – as they browse elsewhere around the internet.
Need help setting up an AdWord campaign?
It’s almost impossible to reach a wider audience without using AdWords. If you need help advertising your business or understanding AdWords, AK Information Technology can help assess your needs and implement the right ads for your website. We can help you with Social media marketing, management and Search engine marketing service. Call us at 973-17210848 or drop us a mail at – [email protected]